Our Vision is “to actively contribute to the social and economic development of the communities in which we operate and beyond. In doing so, build a better and environmentally sustainable way of life for all stake-holders including consumers, shareholders, employees, local community and society at large”
KSK is committed to establish best practices in CSR and guided by the following principles.
Shared Responsibility: As CSR involves everyone in organization therefore sharing the responsibilities of ownership as well as its rewards
Openness and Accountability: CSR policy, objectives and performance will be communicated openly to our consumers, shareholders, employees, local community and society at large
Continuous Improvement: As part of our best practices, will commit to measuring and improving our CSR performance. Will develop and implement specific environmental and social policies and procedures, monitor our performance, set targets for improvement and report our progress.
Demonstrate Statutory Compliances: Will meet all relevant statutory legislation and compliances and where none exists will seek to develop and implement own appropriate methods and standards.
KSK will focus on providing capacity building programme, sound natural resource management and empowerment of weaker sections of the society.
It will assist in development of necessary basic civic amenities such as roads, sewage and sanitation facilities, street lighting, hospitals/health centers, community welfare centers, cremation places, grazing lands, drinking water programmes, Cultural activities.
It will also focus on education and health like establishing ITI, providing scholarships, educational facilities for girl children, rural sports, medical camps, other medical benefits as applicable.
Noted completed CSR activities
- Widened, strengthened and replaced the kutcha road by black topped road
- Community Hall at Bharathidasan Nagar
- Construction of two temples one each in the village Kalugoorani and Bharthidasan Nagar
- Street Lights installation Kalugoorani Panchayat
- Construction of Pilgrim Rest House: We have constructed a pilgrim rest house at Thirupulani, Arulmigu Adi Jagannatha Perumal Temple
- Cement Roads construction at Dondapadu village
- Organized Two Eye Camps
- Medical Camps (Health Check Up , Diagnostics & Free Distribution of Medicines)
- 15 Hand pumps Installation
- Construction of School Boundary wall
- Construction of Village Link Roads
- Sports equipments were provided in two ZP School at village Chinora and Mohobala.
Still many more are executed and planned to be executed.View CSR images »